The Council of Professional Hypnosis Organizations.
• Ethics and Integrity
• Dynamic Action
The Council of Professional Hypnosis Organizations (COPHO) was
founded on September 23, 1989. It is comprised of hypnosis organizations
throughout the United States, which represent in excess of 12,000
To unify the profession of hypnosis by providing leadership and the promotion of standards for its practice.
In order to fulfill our mandate, the Council sees as its mission....
- To unify the profession of hypnosis by uniting all hypnosis
- To monitor and support or contest legislation in North America pertaining to the practice of hypnosis.
- To provide legislative information to its member organizations
for dissemination to their members to promote and maintain
the practice of hypnosis in accordance with rules, regulations,
laws, and statutes of the respective states and provinces.
- To set professional educational and ethical standards for the practice of hypnosis.
- To continuously educate the public.